1.1. In order to guarantee its Customers' satisfaction, Salimbeni Profumi grants them the possibility to withdraw from the purchase contract, without any reason and without the payment of any penalty.
Therefore, the Customer is entitled, within 14 calendar days from receipt of the purchased Products, to exercise the right of withdrawal, consisting in the possibility to return the Products received and to obtain a refund of the price paid.
1.2. The aforementioned term begins from the day on which the Customer or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by the Customer, acquires physical possession of the Product or, in the case of a cart containing several Products ordered by the Customer in a single order and delivered separately, from the day on which the Customer or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by the Customer, acquires possession of the last Product.
1.3. However, this right may not be exercised:
- in the case of purchases of less than Euro 50,00 (unless the total consideration to be paid by the Customer irrespective of the amount of the individual contracts exceeds Euro 50,00);
- in the case of the supply of goods made to measure or clearly personalised;
- in the case of the supply of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of hygiene or health protection and have been opened after delivery;
- in the case of the supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
1.4. If the Client decides to exercise the right of withdrawal, he/she shall send the following form, by registered letter with return receipt to address of Salimbeni Profumi S.r.l. in 10121 - Turin, Corso Re Umberto I n. 7, and may anticipate such communication by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, which will not replace the registered letter.
1.5. Similarly, the Customer may make a return if the Product purchased is different from the one actually delivered. In this case, the Customer must promptly send a communication by e-mail to the address: email@example.com.
1.6. Salimbeni Profumi, following the Customer's withdrawal, within 24/48 hours from the receipt of the withdrawal notice, shall provide the Customer with an e-mail confirmation of the receipt of the Customer's will to withdraw.
1.7. In accordance with the law, the shipping costs for the return of the Products are charged to the the Customer and must be sent to the following address: Salimbeni Profumi S.r.l. at Drink International S.p.A. Via Calabria,1 10036 Settimo Torinese (TO) - Italy, within fourteen days from the date on which you have communicated to Salimbeni Profumi your decision to withdraw from the contract (the term is respected if the goods are sent back by the Customer before the expiration of the fourteen days period).
1.8. If the goods are damaged during transport, Salimbeni Profumi shall inform the Customer of the event (within the 5th day from the receipt of the goods in its warehouses), so that the Customer can file a timely complaint against the courier and obtain the refund of the value of the goods (if insured); in this case, the Product will be made available to the Client for its return, simultaneously cancelling the request for withdrawal.
1.9. Salimbeni Profumi shall not be liable in any way for damages or theft/loss of goods returned with uninsured shipments; upon its arrival at the warehouse, the Product shall be examined to assess any damage or tampering not deriving from transport. If the returned product is damaged, Salimbeni Profumi shall deduct a percentage from the refund due, as a contribution to the restoration costs.
1.10. Salimbeni Profumi shall also reimburse all the expenses incurred by the Customer (purchase of the Product and original delivery of the same; the costs for the redelivery are obviously excluded) within 14 days from the communication of the right of withdrawal, and in any case upon receipt of the returned Product, by means of Bank Transfer or PayPal. It will be the Customer's responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the refund (name, surname, account holder, IBAN code).
1.11. The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions
- Salimbeni Profumi's Products are sold in special packaging; such packaging is deemed to be an integral part of the Products. Therefore, in order for the Customer to properly exercise the right of withdrawal, the purchased Product must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment to limit damages to the original packaging);
- The return, until Salimbeni Profumi's confirmation of receipt, is under the full responsibility of the Customer;
- Salimbeni Profumi shall not be liable in any case for damages, theft or loss of the returned Products;
- upon its arrival at the aforementioned return address, the Product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not deriving from transport.
1.12. The Customer will forfeit the right of withdrawal for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the Products (packaging and/or its content), in cases where Salimbeni Profumi ascertains:
- the external package is missing or damaged;
- the lack of or damage to the original internal packaging;
- the absence of integral elements of the Product (accessories, parts);
- the Product is damaged due to causes other than transport.
1.13. In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Salimbeni Profumi will return the purchased Product to the Customer, charging the shipment costs and will not refund the price paid.
1.14. It is specified that the right of withdrawal as disciplined in this clause is reserved only to Consumer Customers; there is no right of withdrawal for Professional Customers.
1.15. In case of need for communication regarding returns and complaints, it is possible to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.