INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
This statement describes the processing of personal data entered or collected on the website https://salimbeniprofumi.it/ and is made in accordance with Article 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter "GDPR") and applicable national legislation on privacy and protection of personal data.
1. IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller of your personal data is SALIMBENI PROFUMI S.r.l. with headquarters in Turin, C.so Re Umberto 7, c.f. and p. iva n. 12081930013, registered at R.I. at the Chamber of Commerce of Turin, REA n. TO - 1263086 e-mail email@example.com (hereinafter "Owner").
If the Data Controller makes use of data processors or sub-processors under art. 28 GDPR, the updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the Data Controller’s registered office.
2. WHAT TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
The types of personal data we collect depend on the purpose for which they are collected.
In general, we may collect the following types of personal data directly from you (hereinafter "Personal Data"):
a. personal contact details, such as name, surname, e-mail address, address, city, telephone number;
b. personal data directly provided by you through communications or attachments to communications (e.g. bank data, company data);
c. usage, navigation, functional, session, statistical, profiling data, including device identifier or user IP address, the time when the user visits the site, addresses in URI notation (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc. ) and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and IT environment;
3. WHY WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND ON WHICH LEGAL BASIS
The processing of your Personal Data by the Data Controller takes place:
A) without your express consent (Art. 6 lit. b) - f) GDPR), for the following purposes:
- conclude contracts with the Data Controller; - to fulfill pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations arising from existing relationships; - to comply with obligations laid down by law, regulation, Community law, or an order of the Authority; - pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties, provided that its interests or its rights and fundamental freedoms that require the protection of personal data do not prevail (e.g. the right of defense in the court of the Data Controller)
B) Only with your specific and distinct consent (art. 6 lit. a) and art. 7 GDPR), for the following marketing purposes:
- sending by e-mail, post and/or SMS and/or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and/or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner and recording the degree of satisfaction with the quality of the services; - send by e-mail, post and/or SMS and/or telephone contacts commercial and/or promotional communications of third parties (for example, business partners).
C) Only with your specific and distinct consent (art. 6 lit. a) and art. 7 GDPR), for the following profiling purposes:
- send advertising communications, offers, and promotions, by e-mail, post and/or SMS and/or telephone contacts, which are consistent with your interests and consumer profile. Profiling will allow the Owner to customize the offer of products and services addressed to you in the best way. To this end, the Data Controller will evaluate the type and number of requests for information submitted, including through the website, purchases of goods or services made by you at the Data Controller, your personal and contact information (for example, the place of residence)as well as any further information relating to you that we hold about you (for example your age and profession).
If you have refused your consent, you will not be able to carry out the above activities under B) and/or C) and if you have given your consent to the processing activities under B) and/or C), you will, in any case, have the right to revoke, at any time, the consent given.
4. HOW LONG WE STORE AND PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data will be processed by the Data Controller only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes of the processing referred to in the previous article 3, after which they will be stored solely in compliance with the legal obligations in force in this field, for administrative purposes and/or to assert or defend one’s own right and, in any case, no later than the terms set by law for the limitation of rights.
In particular, for marketing purposes, the User’s Personal Data will be stored by the Data Controller for a maximum of two years, while for profiling purposes for a maximum of one year.
5. HOW WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Personal Data are subjected to both paper and electronic and/ or automated processing for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected by the Owner or by duly authorized and/ or appointed to perform these tasks, constantly identified and/or appointed, properly instructed and made aware of the constraints imposed by law, as well as through the use of security measures to ensure the protection of confidentiality and to avoid the risks of loss or destruction, unauthorized access, of processing not permitted or not in compliance with the above purposes.
6. TO WHOM WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
For the purposes indicated above, your collected data may be made accessible or communicated:
- employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as authorized data processing staff, within the scope of their duties and in accordance with the instructions received. Such individuals shall, in any case, be subject to confidentiality and confidentiality requirements;
- to third parties who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller and who are entrusted with certain activities, or parts of them, functional to the provision and distribution of the services offered through the site (e.g. hosting companies, programmers, system engineers and database administrators, technical assistance centers, Internet and telecommunications operators) or whose activity is connected, instrumental or supportive to that of the Owner (e.g. cloud marketing and/or management software, etc.);
- to all those public and/or private persons, natural and/or legal persons (legal, administrative, and tax consultancy firms, credit recovery companies, Judicial Offices, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Labour Offices, etc.), where such disclosure is necessary or functional to the proper performance of the contractual obligations entered into and the obligations arising from the law;
- to all persons (including public authorities) who have access to personal data according to regulatory or administrative measures; In any case, your personal data collected will not be resold or transferred to third parties for marketing purposes and will not be disseminated.
7. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE THE EU
The management and storage of your Personal Data will take place in Europe. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to have your Personal Data processed outside the EU (EEA). In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in accordance with the applicable law stipulating, where necessary, agreements ensuring an adequate level of protection and/or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided for by the European Commission.
This site and the Owner do not intentionally collect Personal Data relating to children under 18 years. In accordance with applicable laws, the operator of parental responsibility must give consent to the collection of the Personal Data of the child. If Personal Data on minors is involuntarily registered, the Owner will delete them on time, at the request of the operator parental responsibility.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
According to art. 15 and ss. the applicable GDPR and national legislation on privacy and protection of personal data, you have the right to:
1. obtain from the Data Controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, if so, to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
2. Obtain from the Data Controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, including by providing an additional statement.
3. Obtain from the Data Controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the Data Controller must delete personal data without undue delay within the limits and in the cases provided for by current legislation.
4. Obtain from the Data Controller the restriction of the processing.
5. Receive in a structured format, of common use and machine-readable personal data concerning you provided to the Data Controller and has the right to data portability and therefore to transmit such data to another controller without hindrance by the Data Controller to which they have provided where the processing is based on consent or a contract and the processing is carried out by automated means.
6. Oppose at any time, for reasons relating to his particular situation, the processing of personal data concerning you if the processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or related to the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner or the processing is necessary for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Owner or of third parties.
7. If you believe that your rights have been violated by the Data Controller, lodge a complaint with the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (Piazza Venezia 11, 00187 Roma (RM) - www.grant privacy.it) and/or other competent supervisory authority under the GDPR
Following the exercise of the rights referred to in points 2), 3) and 4) the Data Controller shall communicate to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted any corrections or cancellations or limitations of processing within the limits and in the forms provided for by current legislation.
To exercise the rights listed above towards the owner, you must submit a written request by sending a registered letter to/ r to the address Salimbeni Profumi s.r.l. - C.so Re Umberto 7, 10121, Turin or by sending a pec to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
This information may be amended and/or updated at any time. If the Data Controller intends to process your Personal Data for purposes other than those provided for in art. 3, undertakes to provide you, before such further processing, adequate information about these different purposes and to carry out such further processing in compliance with current legislation by collecting your specific consent where necessary.